- Information We Collect. You have the right to be informed about what information is collected from your use of the App and Software Services and how it is collected. SAFIO collects information through the App (“User Data”) in two ways:
- Information customer gives us. SAFIO collects information that a User provides directly to us, as well as information about App usage by way of third-party analytics tracking mechanisms like Google Analytics. With your consent, we may collect and publish testimonials or featured stories to promote the Software Services or the App. At all times, SAFIO will be the controller of the data that is collected about your use of the App and the Software Services.
- Information we get from a User’s use of our service. SAFIO collects information in the implementation process that includes confidential information about the User’s business. We may also collect information about which parts of the App or Software Services are used and how often they are used. We use this information to analyze trends, administer, and improve the application. We don’t collect or store application or user specific data except for your sign-on identification and password.
- How We Use Information We Collect. We use User Data for the following general purposes: service provisioning, identification, authorization and service improvement. When a User contacts us, we may keep a record of that communication to help solve any issues the User might be facing. We use User Data information to verify proper use of the Software Services and the App, to protect the legal rights of SAFIO and comply with legal rules and restrictions, and to protect the legitimate business interests and rights of SAFIO. We also use User Data as needed to provide the Software Services and the App and if necessary, this User Data may be processed by a third-party processor. We do not use personal information for marketing purposes.
- Legal basis for processing data. SAFIO collects and processes data in order to provide the App and the Software Services, provide customer support and personalized features in the Services, to satisfy SAFIO’s legitimate interest in developing and marketing the Services, to protect SAFIO’s legal rights and interest or to comply with legal obligations. In addition, SAFIO may process your data with your consent for a specific purpose agreed to during your use of the App.
- Data Security. SAFIO has adopted industry appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of User Data. We also ensure that we receive similar commitments from any vendors used to provide the Software Services or work on the App. We will provide notification to Users as soon as reasonably practical (within 72 hours) after a breach of such security which may impact User Data. Access to User names and email addresses is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing the Software Services and App to Users and who are bound by confidentiality obligations. We do not sell the personally identifiable information Users provide.
- Data Ownership. Any personally identifiable information entered into the App belongs to the User. You may contact us directly at 200 S. Executive Drive, Suite 101 Brookfield, WI 53005 if you wish to change any personal identifying data that may be stored by SAFIO. You may request correction, deletion, or modification of your data by contacting SAFIO at the above address and may request a copy of your personal account information by contacting the above address. Any data that we receive from User regarding use of the Software Services or App that is de-aggregated is solely owned by SAFIO.
- English Language
- Void Where Prohibited.
Although the App is accessible worldwide, not all features of the App or all portions of the Software Services are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the App and/or the provision of any service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright © 2020 SAFIO Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
SAFIO Solutions, LLC,
Address; 200 S Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005