This Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by SAFIO Solutions, LLC, a Wisconsin limited liability company (“SAFIO Solutions”). If you are a visitor to the Site then you are a “Site User.”
- Information We Collect. SAFIO Solutions collects information from the Site in two ways:
- Information customer gives us. SAFIO Solutions collects information that a Customer or Site User provides directly to SAFIO Solutions or information about a Site User’s or Customer’s use of the site by way of third-party analytics tracking mechanisms like Google Analytics.
- Information we get from a Customer’s use of our service. SAFIO Solutions collects information from Customer in the implementation process that includes confidential information about the Customer and the Customer’s business (“Customer Data”). SAFIO Solutions may also collect information about the service that Customer uses and how Customer uses them, like when a Customer visits the application or when Customer used a specific feature. Our logging system automatically collects information like the internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, features accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system information and other such information that is transmitted in the header of the user’s HTTP request and stores it in log files. SAFIO Solutions uses these log files to analyze trends, administer, and improve the application. SAFIO Solutions doesn’t collect or store application or user specific data as a part of logs.
- How We Use Information We Collect. SAFIO Solutions uses the information for the following general purposes: service provisioning, identification, authorization and service improvement. When the Customer contacts SAFIO Solutions, we may keep a record of customer communication to help solve any issues customer might be facing.
- Data Security. SAFIO Solutions adopts industry appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Customer personal information and Customer Data stored in a customer user account. SAFIO Solutions shall ensure that it receives similar commitments from its vendors used to provide the Services hereunder. SAFIO Solutions will provide notification to Customer as soon as reasonably practical after a breach of such security which may impact Customer Data. Access to Customer name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing the Software to Customer and are bound by confidentiality obligations. SAFIO Solutions does not sell the personally identifiable information Customer provide for financial gain nor does SAFIO Solutions share such information with third parties for the purpose of sending customer advertisements for products or service unaffiliated with SAFIO Solutions.
Data Ownership. All Customer Data belongs to Customer. Any de-aggregated data that SAFIO Solutions receives from Customer about Customer’s use of the Software or about Site User’s use of the Site is solely owned by SAFIO Solutions. We do not sell customer data or collected data.
- Cautionary Language Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute “forward-looking statements” as defined under U.S. federal securities laws. Generally, the words “believe”, “expect”, “intend”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “project”, “will” and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from SAFIO Solutions’ historical experience and our present expectations or projections. These risks include, but are not limited to, SAFIO Solutions’ ability to rapidly develop and introduce new products; reliance on third party products; reliance on emerging technologies and markets; the timely availability and market acceptance of new products and upgrades; the impact of competitive products and pricing; and the discovery of undetected software errors. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. SAFIO Solutions undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
- English Language
- DMCA and Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA“) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send SAFIO Solutions a notice requesting that SAFIO Solutions remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send SAFIO Solutions a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to:
SAFIO Solutions, LLC
Address: Brookfield, WI
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Please be aware that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- Information or Complaints
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice:
- Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the division of consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834. You may also send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Void Where Prohibited.
Although this Site is accessible worldwide, not all services discussed or referenced in this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. We reserve the right to limit the availability of this Site and/or the provision of any service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright © 2020 SAFIO Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
SAFIO Solutions, LLC
Direct: (414) 739-6976